Jobs at Runbeck
Current Job Openings
Runbeck currently does not have open positions, but we always welcome qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected]. Thank you!
Job Title: Proposal Specialist
Fair Labor Standard Act Status: Exempt
Runbeck Election Services is seeking a Proposal Specialist to manage the production of responses to requests for proposal for all Runbeck solutions. The Proposal Specialist position works as part of the Sales Support team to assist with business development.
- Quickly gain in-depth knowledge of the organization to assist with the completion of questionnaires and proposals regarding the firm and its services.
- Maintain current information in the RFP library in order to complete requires questionnaires and proposals.
- Develop an understanding of prospect needs in order to appropriately tailor responses.
- Manage the process to ensure timely and accurate completion of Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for
Information (RFI) and Request for Quote (RFQ).
- Develop effective working relationships with internal stakeholders as required to provide accurate, thorough
- Maintain adequate prospecting records for each opportunity including the completion of the prospect
- Gather information to assist in competitively pricing new business opportunities.
- Ad hoc assignments as requested.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written, with staff and customers.
- Ability to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects successfully.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, self-motivated and flexible.
- Occasionally work beyond standard hours during peak periods to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated solid judgment and ability to handle confidential information.
- Bachelor’s degree required – preferred emphasis in English or Communications.
- Previous experience of 3 years in technical and proposal writing.
- Experience responding to RFPs preferably related to elections.
- Mastery of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams), as well as Adobe PDF and Salesforce.
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
- Major Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement and Matching Plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical Bridge Program
- Paid Volunteer Hours
Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ, Runbeck Election Services successfully innovates the process of producing elections for jurisdictions around the country. Founded by Chuck Runbeck, we have grown from producing local counties’ elections to delivering customized election solutions to more than 70 million voters. Embodying the spirit of “what is possible”, Runbeck has developed cutting-edge equipment, software and production methods which provide peace of mind to counties and states across the country. Our processes use the latest technologies and draw from nearly five decades of expertise. Operations are conducted from our new state-of-the-art, environmentally-friendly secure facility designed specifically for the production of election materials. Where others may see a challenge, we see an opportunity—to solve, to create and to innovate. We invite you to “see the possibilities” and be a part of the Runbeck Team!