Jobs at Runbeck
Current Job Openings
Please view Runbeck’s current open positions. Also, we welcome qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected]. Thank you!
Job Title: Operations Supervisor (Night Shift)
Fair Labor Standard Act Status: Exempt
Under the direction of the Vice President of Operations, the Operations Supervisor manages the production processes in the Press, Bindery, Inserting, Sorting and Shipping/Receiving departments to maximize productivity, meet scheduling requirements and minimizes costs. The Operations Supervisor will carry out supervisory responsibilities according to the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning, assigning work, appraising performance, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Prioritize, schedule and delegate work assignments.
- Supervise the Press, Bindery, Inserting, Sorting, and Shipping/Receiving functions.
- Study, document, control and improve production processes and procedures.
- Maintain budgetary goals.
- Manage manufacturing equipment: maintenance of existing equipment and establish new equipment requirements and installation.
- Establish and maintain a quality assurance system.
- Determine performance standards. Ensure employees understand and comply through accountability.
- Manage engineering projects.
- Complete required paperwork, records and documents.
- Oversee use of safety and work rules/regulations.
The Operations Supervisor must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Analyze and interpret documentation including: business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations in addition to writing reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from Supervisors, clients and customers.
- Calculate figures and applying concepts of basic algebra and geometry such as: proportions, percentages, circumference and volume.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety situations in a logical manner.
- Interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and schedule form.
- Operate a wide variety of standard office equipment in addition to industry equipment such as a densitometer, loop and ruler.
- High School Diploma and seven to ten years of related experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
- Major Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement and Matching Plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical Bridge Program
- Paid Volunteer Hours
Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ, Runbeck Election Services successfully innovates the process of producing elections for jurisdictions around the country. Founded by Chuck Runbeck, we have grown from producing local counties’ elections to delivering customized election solutions to more than 70 million voters. Embodying the spirit of “what is possible”, Runbeck has developed cutting-edge equipment, software and production methods which provide peace of mind to counties and states across the country. Our processes use the latest technologies and draw from nearly five decades of expertise. Operations are conducted from our new state-of-the-art, environmentally-friendly secure facility designed specifically for the production of election materials. Where others may see a challenge, we see an opportunity—to solve, to create and to innovate. We invite you to “see the possibilities” and be a part of the Runbeck Team!