Ideal In-house Ballot Printing for Small to Midsize Counties
Take Control of In-house Ballot Printing
Sollus Software along with the Sentio printer gives control to the counties which are perfectly sized to handle their own ballot printing in-house. Runbeck developed this software by combining best practices and expert knowledge from nearly 50 years of experience so small to midsize counties manage their own printing.
Save Time and Self-Manage.
- No waiting behind larger jurisdiction’s ballot printing
- Control of ballot printing
- Less waste. Order blank ballot stock that can be used in multiple elections vs. pre-printed ballots
- Reduce stress before an election
- ROI for the long term
- Save time searching for the right vendor
- Use time efficiently with a flexible printing schedule
- Quickly reprint damaged ballots on demand —no need to print extras “just in case”
- Control over county boxing and distribution needs
- Eliminate waiting due to delays for official ballots
“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”